Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thing 9

I think there is too much information out there! I still don't know how to sort through it all. I didn't like the Google Blog Search. For fun, I put in "knitting," one of my favorite past-times (before I started this class!). All kinds of blogs came up -- more like on-line journals where someone just happened to mention knitting. Annoying, to say the least.

I found some useful and interesting blogs on Edublogs' award winners. Also, School Library Blogs on Suprglu had some interesting blogs, following the links under the posts. I think that the posting from The Cool Cat Teacher blog on How to Create Your Circle had some good advice. One part that really struck me was to subscribe to blogs outside your area of expertise. Something I'd not thought to do. I know some teachers who I wish had blogs -- they are such an inspiration, I know I'd read them daily! I think I'll suggest they start their own blogs.

1 comment:

VWB said...

why don't you make a blogroll of the blogs you like and put it on your sidebar so we can all share in the ones you have found helpful/useful.