Sunday, April 13, 2008

Thing 22

I looked at teacher lingo. I guess I'm just not a "social networking" kind of person. I can see how Nings could be useful, but I was not too impressed with what I saw on teacher lingo. It seemed like a bunch of people posted blogs on things that were not very serious. Many were just complaining about the way things are. My time is more valuable than that. IF you could get a Ning started that was for sharing ideas related to say, 5th grade science concepts, then that would be useful. But, the "social" part, I don't have time for.

1 comment:

VWB said...

many of us like to replace the "social" with educational as in educational networking...most things are more educational than social! so if you think about it it really has to do with the collaboration we all need to do!