Sunday, March 7, 2010

11.5 Thing 11.5 Evaluation

My favorite discovery was screencasts. I enjoyed making one, and this is something I’ll definitely do again, and teach my students to do as well.

This program has affected my lifelong learning goals because it is helping me become a better teacher/librarian for my students. I feel like I am keeping up with technology, even though I realize that so much more is out there. I really like it when I have answers for other people on my campus when it comes to technology.

The only unexpected outcome for me was Second Life. It was so easy, I don’t know what I was scared of! That in itself sort of makes me worry – I really don’t have excess time to spend in SL!

I cannot think of anything to improve this program. Of course, we all need more time to work with these new things. But we can’t really expect you to be able to conjure up more time, unless it’s in SL . . . .

1 comment:

VWB said...

congrats on completing your 11.5 more Things journey...
yes, I wish we couldfind more time "somewhere"!